Ticket #14 (new enhancement)
Switch to a factory-based model for accounts handling
|Reported by:||maccaf||Owned by:||maccaf|
The current model doesn't adapt well to accounts with special needs regarding transaction, expenses, etc. handlings. Switch to a factory-based model would allow third-parties to implement all special handlings they need.
Things to do:
- Extract an interface to handle account and transactions.
- Add an interface for factories.
- Provide an extension point to hook factory implementations.
- Handle account creation, if allowed, through a factory-specific wizard.
- Handle transaction handling through factory-specific wizards and properties pages.
- Remove the local storage of accounts and trasactions, the factory implementation will be responsible to store the local data, if needed.